Initiate Demand, seeks a Social Media Marketing Intern to support our world class portfolio. At the direction of the Director of Marketing, this pivotal intern will expand upon Initiate Demand's current marketing capabilities in a variety of areas critical to our success.
La Crosse, WI
Key Performance Objectives:
Develop social media with timely page updates and improve on ways to leverage outreach.
- Within 30 days, schedule continual Facebook and Twitter profile updates.
- Within 60 days, develop and execute a LinkedIn engagement plan for all relevant LinkedIn pages.
- Within 60 days, develop and execute a new social media plan to leverage existing outlets and influencers to generate additional outreach/buzz.
Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns:
- Within 30 days, create necessary versions of HTML email promotions.
- Within 60 days, draft/edit copy for upcoming email promotions.
- Within 60 days, update work orders for email promotions.
- Within 60 days, update promotion plan with email campaign results and recommendations for future promotions.
Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns to include house ads, direct mail, web banner ads, etc.
- Within 30 days, provide proofreading assistance for all promotions.
- Within 60 days, learn to navigate the project management tool by assigning projects and milestones to necessary team members.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude in each performance objective, be highly teachable, highly organized, analytical and tech savvy.
Prepare for the "real world" with a dream internship in marketing where you learn and understand key marketing skills, including: copywriting/editing, content and promotional message development, email marketing, direct mail marketing, website maintenance and social media marketing. The duration is at a minimum of one semester.
*College students eligible to receive college credit for this internship will be given preference.
Send your resume to hr (at) initiatedemand.com